- Chartered Glass Bottom Boat to Hundred Islands
- DOT License Tour Guide
- Life vest for navigation only
- Island Hopping and Activities
**Rates are per Boat basis**
Take on an exhilirating island hopping adventure at the Hundred Islands National Park and set foot on some of its famed islets. This tour is an ideal trip for friends and family who wants some time to unwind or to go Island-hopping but for a short period of time.
Deriving its name from salt, Pangasinan is a crescent-shaped, coastal island in the western part of Luzon that is rich in natural resources and home to one of nature's best creations, the distinguished and awe-inspiring Hundred Islands — a gathering of 124 beautiful islets, scattered in the harbors of Lingayen Gulf.
List of places to be visited:
- Governors Island the view deck of the Hundred Islands or Pilgrimage Islands where you can found the Stations of the Cross and the 56ft statue of Jesus the Savior.
- Marcos Island and Imelda cave for under water cave.
- Coral garden for optional snorkeling activity.
- Quezon Island the main Island and place for other optional activities.
- Children Island suits for children to swim spot.
**Side Trips** Romulo Island, Crocodile Island, Turtle Island, Cathedral Cave and Mayors Island.
– This package is private tour and maximum capacity up to 14 persons per boat.
– The boat will leave on time. Please come early to avoid inconvenience.
– This experience requires good weather. Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and water conditions.
- Meals (packed breakfast and lunch are available upon request)
- Hotel drop off/pick up
- Tourism Fees
Extras: (On Site Payment): Php 350 per pax for Tourism fees with set of snorkel and life vest for swimming.
12:00 NN: Assembly time (Hundred Island Arch located at the Lucap wharf area)
12:30 NN: Orientation and Boarding time. ETD from wharf Area.
13:00 PM – 17:00 PM: Start the Hundred Islands adventure and exciting activities such as swimming, sightseeing, trekking, coral viewing, caving and cliff jumping/diving. All activities are included in this package.
17: 00 PM: ETD back to wharf.
18:00 NN: ETA Wharf area. End of the Tour.
Hundred Islands Arch located at Lucap wharf Alaminos City, Pangasinan
How To Get Here:
BY PUBLIC BUS: To get to Hundred Islands, you can ride a bus bound to Alaminos City, Pangasinan. From Manila, try Victory Bus or Five Star bus in Cubao or Pasay fare about Php 350-450. It may take up to 4-5 hours to reach Alaminos and from there, you can charter a tricycle Php 70 for 4 passengers to take you to the jump off point which is Lucap Wharf.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: To get here from Manila, drive along the whole length of the North Luzon Expressway or NLEX, then take the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) towards Tarlac City. At Tarlac City take the road going to Camiling. Drive all the way to Alaminos from Camiling; you’ll pass the towns of Mangatarem, Bugallon, Labrador and Sual. At Alaminos town proper look for the road near the town plaza that goes to Lucap Wharf. Lucap is just a 5 minute drive from the town proper of Alaminos.
**email us or contact us to any number below for the date availability**